It’s a safe space to meet other members of the community, network, and learn about upcoming events. We design them to be low-key, low-pressure, and low-structure.
Everyone 18+ is welcome to come to our munches. You don’t need to have already met a moderator–this is where you do that! Read more about how to get verified to attend parties here!
Minky is a queer Twin Cities-based, sex positive BDSM / kink community geared towards adults aged 18-35. We are education focused, consent forward, and operate in service of membership of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. Minky facilitates educational workshops, social gatherings, online community, and play parties for our membership.
What you need to know about in-person munches:
- We enforce a no outing policy at our munches.
- Dress code is vanilla unless otherwise specified.
- Please be mindful of your volume and the proximity of staff/other guests in conversation, unless the space is clearly separated from vanilla patrons.
- Please refer to the Outing Policy in our Code of Conduct for more information.
- We ask that whenever possible, attendees support the business hosting our munch.
- Minky runs with a tight budget, and some of our venues charge us a fee. We encourage donations of $5-10 so we can keep running events, but they are not mandatory.
- For attendees 21+, responsible alcohol consumption is allowed at venues that provide the option.
- Drug use is not permitted at munch sites or during the munch.
- Don’t be creepy. Our munches are intended to be casual and comfortable social club gatherings, not meet markets.
- If an attendee is making you uncomfortable, let a mod know and we will address the behavior to the best of our abilities.