You can contact the mod team in several different ways! Feel free to reach out with questions about munches, parties, or group or community culture concerns!
- Find us in our discord (Online Community) where you can DM any of the mods directly, or create a support/report or suggestion ticket to the entire mod team.
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; the mod team will all receive the email and will work to direct it to the best person to answer your question or concern promptly.
Minky and consent:
Minky treats consent reports with the respect and gravitas they deserve. Our consent policy outlines how we handle reports:
7. If your consent is violated while at an event, we invite you to tell a DM or another moderator as you feel comfortable doing so. Swift action can be taken at the behest of the reporter. Violation of the consent policy may result in immediate action, up to and including expulsion from the event and/or group.
8. If your consent is violated by a member or someone outside of Minky and you wish to reach out:
- At an event: tell a DM or other moderator. We will work with you towards re-establishing safety and comfort. Depending on the situation, we may request a follow-up report after the fact.
- Outside of one of our events: Please contact us by Discord DM or email at email@example.com with pertinent information. We will confirm we received your email. We may have follow up questions for you in order to determine your and our community’s safety and to then determine our best course of action.
- We understand that processing a violation can take time. There is no time limit on how long you can wait to reach out to Minky leadership.
9. Upon receiving a consent violation report, we will support the injured party in asking what course of action will make them feel safe in our space, and based on the information we receive we will communicate our decision to the violating party; up to and including expulsion from the group.